The classes of the Official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production are taught by well-known experts and professionals that have a contrasted teaching and/or professional experience, and have been chosen by their renowned prestige and specialisation in the Audiovisual Post-production field:
Dr Montse Vidal. PhD in Communication from Abat Oliba CEU University with experience in audiovisual editing and postproduction, and communication management. She has advanced studies in sound, and is certified in Logic Pro by Apple. Degree in Political Science and Administration (UPF).
Academic coordinator of the master's degree
Carles Lamelo. Graduated in Journalism and Audiovisual Communication; Master in Political Analysis and Ph. D. student in Communication. He is currently working as a journalist n the radio Onda Cero and as a teacher and researcher in different universities: Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, where he coordinates the official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production and teaches Radio, TV and Content Creation in the Journalism and Advertising and PR degrees. He also collaborates in other universities as a teacher: UAB, UIC, Internacional de La Rioja, La Salle, UVic and UOC. He has previously worked in Catalunya Ràdio, Radio Nacional de España and Barcelona Televisió. He has directed the documentary "Bellcaire: històries amb encant", and he is the author of the books: Follow Friday. "Método estratégico de comunicación 2.0 y marketing digital" (2014) and "Televisión social y transmedia". "Nuevos paradigmas de producción y consumo televisivo" (2016).
- Ph. D. Adolfo Lucas. Ph. D. in Law from the Universitat de Lleida. Law studies director and assistant teacher in Civil Law at the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU. Reserve magistrate of the Provincial Court of Barcelona. Author of different books and scientific articles.
- Ph. D. Alfonso Freire. Specialist in audiovisual edition and Apple Trainer in Final Cut Pro. Ph. D. student in Communication Sciences with a Master in Humanities and Social Sciences, graduated in Advertising and Public Relations and in Humanities from the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU. He combines his professional activity in the audiovisual sector as a freelance with the university teaching in the Communication Department at the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, and also collaborates in the master's degree in Psychocreativity from the UAB.
- Ph. D. Andreu Barrabino García-Manso. Vice-dean in Advertising and Public Relations at the UAO CEU. Specialist in Communication Marketing and creative and strategic thinking. Co director of the master's degree in Psychocreativity at the UAB. Visiting professor of the postgraduate degree in Organisational Communication from the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana from Bogotá (Colombia). Researcher in the group about Intercultural Conflict Communication.
- Ph. D. Carmen Parra. Director of the Chair of Solidarity Economy of the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, Ph. D. from the Universitat de Barcelona and graduated in Law from the Universidad de Granada. She holds a Diploma in International Higher Studies from the Society of International Studies (1988). She teacher International Law and European Law in the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU and directs the official master’s degree in Management and Communication in Social and Solidarity Entities of the UAO CEU.
- Ph. D. Jorge Martínez-Lucena. Ph. D. in Journalism from the Universidad San Pablo CEU, graduated in Philosophy from the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, assistant teacher of Anthropology, visiting researcher of the universities Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Milan), Hertfordshire (Hatfield) and Durham. Researcher in cultural studies on post-modern culture, social imaginaries and contemporary philosophical anthropology.
- Ph. D. José Ignacio Castelló. Ph. D. in Journalism from the Universidad San Pablo CEU and graduated in Information Sciences and Modern History. Director of the Communication Department of the UAO CEU. Specialised journalist in sports information. Collaborator in specialised magazines and in El Periódico de Catalunya, both printed and online versions. Founder and director of the website www.turf-cat.com, moderator of the horse riding forum www.agalopar.com and webmaster of the entity Apuesta Hípica y Deportiva Iberia (The Jockey - South Horse Racing).
- Ph. D. Josep Lluís del Olmo Arriaga. Ph. D. from the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, and graduated in Advertising and PR. Professor of Marketing in the Economical and Business Sciences Department of the UAO CEU, director of the degree studies in Marketing and Commercial Management, and director of the postgraduate degree of the UAO CEU. He has been in managing positions for more than twenty years in big companies and in the business consulting sector.
- Ph. D. Juan Corona. Honorary rector of the UAO CEU and director of the Chair of Family Business of the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU. Full professor in Applied Economics and professor of Economic System in the official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production.
- Ph. D. Miguel Franquet dos Santos. Collaborating teacher of the Communication Department of the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU. Graduated in Communication Sciences and Master in Contemporary Philosophy from the Universidad Católica Portuguesa, where he taught for five years before moving to Barcelona. His research focuses on ethical topics, communication theory and contemporary thought.
- Ph. D. Olga Lasaga. Graduated in Law and Ph. D. in Psychology from the UB. Director of the Work Placement and Employment Service, co-director of the Work Observatory and teacher of professional orientation of the degree in Psychology from the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU. She has participated in several national and international forums and congresses in the professional orientation sector, the professional competences and employment, and has also published several books and articles about those topics.
- Ph. D. Raquel Crisóstomo. Ph. D. in Humanities from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2011) and Ph. D. student in Communication from the same university (2015). Ph. D. Assistant Professor (ANECA) and lecturer professor (AQU). Professor and Master's Final Project tutor of the official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production of the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU. She also gives classes relative to the communication area in different university institutions (ESERP, UIC, UVIC). She is a member of the scientific council of the international organisation Communication Media Research Center. She is a usual collaborator of the series section of the radio show Nits de Ràdio (onda Cero) and of the magazine Serielizados. Her main lines of investigation are focused on the audiovisual representation, tv series and popular culture from the perspective of cultural studies.
- Ph. D. Rebeca Pardo. Ph. D. in Arts from the Universitat de Barcelona (UB), Master in Anthropology and Ethnography (UB), graduated in Audiovisual Communication (Universidad de Navarra) and trained in photography at IDEP. Professor of photography at the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU and at the UB. She has directed and taught courses, seminars and conferences in different centres of Spain and England. She has worked as a photographer, editor and journalist in the journal "El Tiempo" from Peru, as international assistant for the photographer Duccio Malagamba and as a freelance for different editorial companies. Author of the blog "En la retaguardia: Imagen, memoria e identidad en el Arte", for which she was awarded the Best Young Essay Bloggers Award of 2012 of the Editorial Ariel, from Grupo Planeta (http://rebecapardo.wordpress.com/). Researcher in topics of self-referentiality and visual depiction of illness, pain, identity and the memory in visual arts, contemporary documentary and photojournalism, with articles and chapters in several academic publications.
- Ph. D. Xavier Salla. Ph. D in Audiovisual Communication and Advertising from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, lawyer and university lecturer. Expert in new technologies projects and Internet legislation. Director of the official master's degree in Digital Communication and New Technologies from the UAO CEU, professor at TIC Laude UAB (a project of entrepreneurship at the UAB). Director of the Foundation ICEX-CAT of Experiential Communication (foundation focused on research and the teaching of virtual environments, artificial intelligence and experiential communication). Director of the Training Course of the superior degree "Virtual worlds, augmented reality and gamification", official course created by himself and acknowledged by the Catalan government.
- Agustí Camps. Graduated in Cinema and Audiovisuals, professor of sound in the Escola Superior de Cinema i Audiovisuals de Catalunya (ESCAC); technical responsible from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), professor of sound courses for video journalists of Televisió de Catalunya (TVC), professor of sound in the master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production (UAO CEU), master's degree in Creative Documentary (UAB) and digital audio professor and Pro Tools at the SGAE.
- Aitor Echeverría. Graduated from the Escola Superior de Cinema i Audiovisuals de Catalunya (ESCAC) specialised in Photography, and has worked in all kind of audiovisual productions. In 2007, he filmed his first work as director and since then he practices both roles. He is very interested in the world of dance, has directed and photographed pieces that have received several awards. Currently, he is preparing the film "María (y los demás)", from the director Nely Reguera and has written the script of what is to become his first film as a director: "Desmontando un elefante". He is a professor at the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU and at the ESCAC.
- Anna Cler. Journalist of Televisión Española (TVE) with more than twenty years of experience in the public network. He has worked in the Sports Area as editor and host in multiple TV shows. Throughout these years, she has worked on the Informative Services of TVE and in the TV Show Area. She has also been the director of Communication from TVE-Catalunya, executive producer of Child Programmes, and currently works as director of the Programme Production Area from TVE-Catalunya.
- Bernat Aragonés. Post-producer and Technical and Artistic Director. He has worked in cinema, advertising, television and 3D. Trained in The American Film Institute Conservatory (Los Ángeles, United States). He has worked in films and TV series: "Nadie quiere la noche" (2015), "Las aventuras de Tadeo Jones" (2012), "Hijo de Caín" (2013), "Olor de colònia" (2012), "La maleta mexicana" (2011), "El Gran Vázquez" (2010), "Viaje mágico a África" (2010), and "El Misterio del Nilo" (2005), where he has carried out tasks of post-production, edition and visual effects supervisor.
- Clara Salazar. Superior graduate, specialised in Documentary and Production at ESCAC. Director of Production of El Terrat. She has worked as costume coordinator in Babieka, professor of Production at ESCAC and in the official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production from the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU. She has also worked in the production of TV programmes and films, such as "The Gunman", "Mindscape" or "El callejón".
- David Llanes. Graduated in Audiovisual Communication from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF) and postgraduate diploma from the IDEC-UPF. Responsible of the R+D of the producer "El Terrat". He works analysing and researching audiences, following TV trends local and internationally, managing format rights and participating in the creation and development of new programmes for TV.
- Gabriel Sitjas. Digital composer of Visual Effects. Multimedia graduate from the UOC-UPC, he was first introduced in the audiovisual world working as a computer graphic designer in TV Girona, and afterwards in Televisió de Catalunya for more than six years. Visual effects composer in different studios that have led him to participate in cinematographic projects that have been awarded with 3 Goya Awards and a Gaudí Award for their Visual FX. He is also a teacher in the official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production of the UAO CEU.
- Gerard Casau. Film and musical critic, he is a member of the board of the Catalan Association of Cinematographic Critics and Writers. He is a usual collaborator of Rockdelux, Time Out Barcelona, Dirigido Por, SOFilm, Sensacine O and Numerocero, among other publications. He has participated in the books "Neoculto" (Calamar Ediciones, 2012), "Takashi Miike. La provocación que llegó de oriente" (Calamar Ediciones, 2013) and the two volumes of "Antología crítica del cine fantástico y de terror español (1912-2014)" (T&B Editores, 2015). He has given classes and seminars at Estudio de Cine, the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, and the cinematographic critic workshop organised by the Humanities Institute of Barcelona and the ACCEC. He works in the publication department of Sitges - International Fantastic Film Festival of Catalonia, and is a member of its selection committee He is currently studying his Ph. D. in Cinema and Audiovisual Media Aesthetics and he is a also a teacher of the official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production of the UAO CEU.
- Jaume Ripoll. Graduated in Directing Speciality at ESCAC. After initiating his career as a documentary and video-clip director, he combined his work as an article writer in the press, trends and videogames magazines, working six years in the company Manga Films. In 2005 he started working at the well-known distributor of independent films, Cameo, as an editorial manager. Afterwards, he has been one of the founders of Filmin, the reference portal for independent films in Spain with more than 800,000 visitors each month, where he works as Editorial and Development Manager. Filmin has been awarded the Premi Ciutat de Barcelona, the Premi Sant Jordi, the Premi Tendències and the Premio Time Out as the most innovative company of the country. Jaume Ripoll is also since 2012 the vice-president of EUROVOD, the first European association in charge of distributing cinema online, and operates in 11 countries. Moreover, he has participated as a jury in the festivals of Berlin, In-Edit, Cinergia or Sitges, among others. He has recently participated in the writing of the script "Somos gente honrada", a film directed by Alejandro Marzoa, present in the Official Section of the Málaga Festival and awarded with 6 Mestre Mateo.
- Joan Saeta. Expert in Visual and Scenic Arts and in the incorporation of interactivity in the new audiovisual spaces. He started working in Televisió de Catalunya (TVC) in 1997 as a Formation Technician, elaborating formative plans of the company in the technical and artistic areas. These seventeen years have allowed him to vastly know the audiovisual productive process. Currently, he combines his work in TV as a computer graphic technician creating content for 3D and AR TV sets with the design and the live production of audiovisual projections of music groups and artists. He is also a professor of the official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production of the UAO CEU.
- Joaquim Ortega. Graduated in Contemporary History (UB), postgraduate in Editorial Techniques (UB), postgraduate in International Journalism (UAB) and master in Script Writing (UAB); specialised in project edition and assessment. He has also taken the programmes of Executive Production for TV (UPC) and Assessment of Audiovisual Projects (IDEC - UPF). He currently works as editorial advisor of Círculo de Lectores and Penguin Random House, and also as a freelance script editor and adaptation projects (rights options) editor of literary works for producers and agencies. He has been a collaborator of the editorial La esfera de los libros and Ediciones Paidós (Grupo Planeta). As an editor and collaborator, he has worked in the Books' suplement of La Vanguardia, at the magazine Historia y Vida, at the EFE Agency (Montevideo's Delegation), at Radio Nacional de España (Catalonia) and at Ràdio Barcelona (Cadena SER). He was Head of Studies and Executive Production and Script professor at MK3, professor of Communication, Advertising and RP at ESERP, and collaborator of the postgraduate degree in Production of Radio-televisual Programmes of the Universitat de València. He is a professor of executive production of the official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production of the UAO CEU.
- Jordi Figueras. Graduated in Audiovisual Communication from the UPF, master in Cinematographic Photography Direction from ESCAC. Since then, he has acquired experience and has worked in all the positions of the camera and light teams, until he became Photography Director, which is his current job either in advertising and documentary and film-making projects. On the academic field, he has been a professor at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra and in he official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production of the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU.
- Josep Gurri. Audiovisual producer expert in Video 360 technology and accredited drone pilot. Postgraduate in Business Management from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, professor of Multimedia, Virtual 3D Image and VR at ESI, professor of GIS at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and of the official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production of the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU.
- Kissi Pueyo. Graduated in Library Science from the Universitat de Barcelona, librarian of the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, and diploma in specialisation in Audiovisual Documentation and Film Researcher from the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya.
- Lara Vilanova. Graduated from ESCAC, beginning her career as a photography director in television and film media. In 2009, she was awarded the Kodak Nahemi for Best Photography Direction at the Encounters Film Festival (England); in 2011, she was chosen as cinematographer to attend the Berlinale Talent Campus and the Summer Academy of Locarno. Currently, she is a colourist at El Colorado and works as a freelance with Da Vinci, Mistika and Baselight. She works as a professor and Final Master's Dissertation tutor of the official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production of the UAO CEU.
- Laura Folguera. Graduated in Journalism from the UAB and diploma in Japanese Language and Culture from the Kyoto Gaikokugo Daigaku (Kyoto, Japan). She has been working for 18 years at Televisión Española, where she has carried out editorial tasks in different fields, and currently directs the TV show "Tips" from La 2 of TVE. She is the author of research and denunciation reports in the TV show "Línea 900" (La 2, TVE), of nature and environmental documentaries in "El Escarabajo Verde" (La 2, TVE) and of the trekking TV show "80 cm" (La 2, TVE).
- Luis Posada. Well-known dubbing actor, usual voice of Johnny Depp, Jim Carrey, John Cusack or Leonardo Di Caprio. Trainer in dubbing and film and TV adding of the soundtrack, and is one of the founders of Polford studios, the most technologically advanced ones in Spain, and pioneers of the implementation of the Dolby Atmos system.
- Marc Llabina. Graduated in Audiovisual Communication, official certified Apple Final Cut Pro Certified Trainer (T3), professor of Basics of TV Communication, Audiovisual Production and Journalistic Production of the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU. Responsible of the Audiovisual Service of the UAO CEU. Video producer and editor for companies and institutions of the commercial and cultural fields. He has worked as a journalist, scriptwriter and radio producer. Advisor of communication strategies in social networks.
- Marc Ripoll. He has more than fourteen years of experience in the sector of 3D design, working in video, architecture and videogame design for companies such as Panoptic, Westial, Summum, TheGameForger or Bloompix. He has a vast teaching experience: he has worked for well-known centres such as the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), Tecnológico de Monterrey (ITESM), Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Industrial de Barcelona (ETSEIB), BAU (Superior School of Design), Computer Sciences Department of Barcelona (FIB), Lince Works or LaCaixa Foundation.
- Montse Vidal. Communication professional specialised in audiovisual post-production, with superior studies in sound, certified by Apple in Logic Pro. Graduated in Political and Administration Sciences (UPF) and Ph. D. students in Communication Sciences in the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, with years of experience in audiovisual editing and communication managing.
- Morrosko Vila-San-Juan. Producer and journalist. Graduated in Philosophy and Humanities (UAB). He has a vast experience directing documentaries and TV and Internet formats. He has worked in TVE, BTV and has produced and written audiovisual projects for several channels, platforms and companies. He also gives classes in different official master's degrees and collaborates with the supplement "Cultura/s", of La Vanguardia.
- Néstor Oñatibia. Sound engineer and professional musician. Diploma in Musical Education from the Universitat Rovira i Virgili from Tarragona and certified instructor by Apple, Avid and Steinberg in the programs Logic, Pro-tools and Cubase. He has more than fifteen years of professional experience as a sound technician in important musical recording studios (Aurha, Grabaciones Silvestres), and TV producers (El Terrat o Minoria Absoluta). In addition, he is a professor of the Sound School Microfusa and owner of his own recording studio (Slim Studio).
- Núria Yebra. Graduate in Graphic Design from the ESDI, assigned to the URLl. She has worked in leader companies of the sector such as TVE, TV3, XTVL, or TR3SC; institutions such as Barcelona's City Hall and the Catalan Government. She has been a trainer in Televisiço de Catalunya (TVC), IED and Elisava (Universitat Pompeu Fabra).
- Oriol Sala-Patau. He has recently been appointed new Head of the Department of External Production of Televisió de Catalunya. He has more than 30 years of experience in the audiovisual world working as a producer in different TV shows, such as "La Marató" or "Set de nit", as Entertainment, Cultural and Children's Producer-in-chief of TVC. He is also the content assistant manager of this area. As executive producer, he has been the promoter of projects such as "Polònia", "Una altra cosa" or "Silenci?". As executive producer of co-productions he has collaborated in TV animation series such as "Arròs Covat" (winner of the Ondas 2010 awards) or "I ara què fem?" (nominated to the Emmy 2012 Awards). He has also collaborated in films such as "El cuerpo", "Los últimos días", "Tadeo Jones" or "Anacleto", and TV films as "Terra Baixa". His brief participation in the independent production has awarded him the Gaudí Award in 2012 for "Ahora no puedo", a short film directed by Roser Aguilar, that was awarded a total of 32 international awards.
- Óscar Hernando. He has worked in the Content Department of Veranda TV, a producer company owned by Grupo Boomerang and Grupo Godó. He directs TV programmes and documentaries. He has more than 30 years of experience in the radio and TV sector. As a scriptwriter, he has worked in the magazine "La Columna" (TV3), hosted by Júlia Otero, and in "La Marató". He has directed several TV formats, such as "En directe" (magazine, TV3), "Ticket" (cultural magazine, La Sexta), "Paranoia semanal (debate, Antena 3). Some of his works as author and director are the following: "Les flors del mal", a criminology TV documentary series for Barcelona Televisió; "Voluntaris", a documentary for TV3 that received the award Best Documentary by the Catalan Government and the City Hall of Barcelona; and "Fet a Catalunya", a trilogy of branded documentaries for 8TV. In radio, he has worked in Cadena Cope, Ser, Rac 1 or Ràdio Estel.
- Pablo Mérida. Graduated in Information Sciences, Image and Sounds from the Universidad Complutense in Madrid, specialised journalist in Film History, author of different books about cinema, freelance editorial writer, style proofreader and film critic in the media. He has published, among others, the encyclopaedia "El Cine" (Larousse, 2000); "El Cine español" (Larousse, 2000); "El Zorro y otros justicieros de película" (Núer, 1997) or "El boxeo en el cine. 1984-1994" (Laerte, 1995).
- Pau Atienza. Graduated in Film Editing from the ESCAC, and graduated in the superior course of Cinematographic Technicians. He has worked as film editor and producer in the documentary and fiction fields, while teaching at the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, the ESCAC and the UOC. He is the author of the book "Historia y evolución del montaje audiovisual. De la moviola a Youtube".
- Quim Cuixart. Graduated in Journalism from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. He has worked for years as a journalist in Televisión Española with and extensive professional career. He was chief of the section of Barcelona '92, responsible of the coverage of the Olympic Games, director of the Informative Services and Editor. In the last years, he is the director of TV programmes such as "A punto con La 2" or "Para todos La 2". He is a professor of the ffficial master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production in the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, and professor of Journalism in the Universitat Ramón Llull.
- Raimon Masllorens. President of the Federated Audiovisual Producers (PROA) and CEO of the audiovisual producer company Brutal Media. He has been producer in Televisión Española, founder of "La Productora" and director of several TV shows, series, films and audiovisual productions of great success such as "This is opera".
- Roger Reig. Audiovisual producer in several companies since 1996. He has worked in the transition of linear post-production system to non-linear systems, being a pioneer in the usage of Avid Mediacomposer. He has worked as a film editor in Bry & Ros, Mediapro, Mediapark or Teuve. He has developed works in motion graphics for the auto promotion department of La Sexta, La Sexta 2, La Sexta 3 and Xplora. He has worked in TV, advertising, video clips, motion graphics and visual effects film for the main post-production companies: Filmtel, La Truka or Apuntolapospo. In 2003, he started teaching After Effects at the ESCAC, and in 2014, in the official master's degree in Audiovisual Post-production of the UAO CEU. He is also a trainer in Combustion and Avid Newscutter.
- Sergio Babí Ríos. Graduated in Journalism and diploma in New Technologies and Audiovisual Narrative from the UAB. He has 20 years of experience in TV. He started in the local media and worked as a journalist at ATLAS Catalunya - Tele 5. Producer and editor of daily news and specials in TV3 - Televisió de Catalunya. Scriptwriter of informational programmes and entertainment shows in the same channel. Assistant manager of the youth channel 3XL. He is currently content coordinator of the entertainment area of TV3.
- Sergio Ochoa. Stereoscopy S3D DI supervisor and VFX supervisor, independent consultant for SGO in different international projects such as: "The Rose of Fire" (3D City Symphony. Barcelona) as stereoscopy supervisor, 3D/Colour Grading & Finisher; "Minuscule" (2013); "Futurikon" (Paris); "A Lapse of Time"; "Asterix aux service de sa Majeste"; "Japonese dancer in a container"; "Souviens moi"; "El precio de la libertad" o "El perfecto desconocido". He also works for the people responsible of Mistika, the post-production system used in films like The Hobbit, The Amazing Superman and Prometheus. In his career, he has worked in the post-production of films such as "La Zona", "La habitación de Fermat", "Luz de Domingo", "Lolita's Club", "Aparecidos", "Sangre de Mayo", "El juego del ahorcado" or "Los esperpentos de Valle Inclán".
- Toni Colomer. Head of the Graphic Design Department of Televisió de Catalunya (TVC), graduated in Arts, specialised in graphic design from the Universitat de Barcelona (UB). Since 1991, he is part of the design team of TV3. Director of the Master Media Interactive Design at the Elisava school, professor of the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, IDEP, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) and in the Communication Sciences School Blanquerna from the Universitat Ramón Llull. In 2003, he published as co-author with Rafel Ràfols the book "Diseño Audiovisual" (Barcelona: Gustavo Gili, 2003).
- Víctor Martí. Graduated in General Engineering Studies, main subject: Fluid Mechanics and Aerodyniamics from the Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (UPC); diploma in Business Sciences from the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, post-production supervisor in "The impossible" (2012); founder of Shankara Film, post-production professor at the ESCAC, founder and director of Postflow. Post-production supervisor of films such as A monster calls (2016), "El niño" (2016), "Palmeras en la nieve" (2015) or "Grand Piano" (2013).
- Yolanda Cruz. Graduated in Spanish Philology from the Universidad of Granada and diploma in Cinema from the Universidad de Valladolid. She has more than 25 years of experience in the media, where she has been in managing positions. Member of the Instituto de Estudios Almerienses, member of the Research Group of the UAL "Nuevas proyecciones para el patrimonio de la Cultura Oral y Popular: Educación, Museos, Turismo, Cine y Música", SICA, member of the Andalusian College of Journalists, member of FILTA Film in Language Teaching Association, member of FAPE, CIMA, AAMMA and the national association of cinema informers. She has produced informative cinema programmes and documentaries in Almería for Canal Si TV, TVE, Teledeporte, Canal Sur and Digital Plus. Producer and scriptwriter of short films, video creations and documentaries. She combines her work as journalist with her work teaching courses and in conferences: Universidad de Almería, Universitat Abat Oliba CEU, Universidad Pablo Olabide, Institute Vechtdal College (Hardenberg, Holland). She is a member of the jury in several cinema festivals and director of the national contest of videos, Posivideo, in its three first editions. Since 2009, she is the press chief and person responsible of cinema in the Inquietarte Foundation, as well as director of the international short festival "Visualízame, Audiovisual & Mujer".